We recently attended the annual PPAI Expo hosted by the Promotional Products Association.
And, NO—What happens in Vegas should definitely not stay in Vegas. So many great ideas to promote your organization worthy of sharing! Below we share what is trending in SWAG and some of our favorite branded items from the show.
Stand Out with Branded Promotional Products
If you need to do something to really stand out at trade shows where you exhibit, let us help you brainstorm some ideas now! We saw aisle takeovers, branded hockey jersey-clad team members, way-cool custom inflatable paddle boards, and a giant wheel of BellaVitano® Black Pepper Cheese (part of this delicious branded food gift) from one of our favorite food gift suppliers.
Full Custom Printed Apparel and Branded Merchandise is More in Reach Than Ever—With Low Minimums!
The options for full custom printing with reasonable minimums were everywhere. Here are just a few:
- Koolgator® Cooling Towel: minimum qty is only 100! We are excited to be one of the only Arizona suppliers of this product.
- Fully sublimated, custom all-over print polo: The minimum for these attention-grabbing shirts is only SIX, with a great low price.
- Socks were everywhere and clearly trendy! Check out these soft, comfy, and fully printed socks with a minimum of just 36 pairs.
- The custom-branded SUPs! Don’t you want one? How much attention would you get at your next event if you gave one of these away?
Sustainability is Hot—Show Your Customers You Care About Our Planet
Sustainable promotional products and apparel are a great way to promote your brand and minimize environmental impact. Here are just a few examples of sustainable products we saw at the show:
- Branded drinkware galore: We saw many options made from sustainable materials, like these awesome custom-etched glass sets made from recycled wine bottles. But the great thing about branded drinkware is that every piece reduces the need for disposable cups and plastic bottles.
- Organic cotton t-shirts: Organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful pesticides and chemicals, making it a more sustainable option than conventional cotton. We LOVE this 100% Cotton Organic Tee from Alternative
- Recycled canvas totes to imprint with your brand—so many color options!
Elevate Your Brand with Name Brands—The Options are Endless
You will be blown away by the retail brands that make their products available with custom branding. Brooks Brothers (NEW!), Under Armour, Nike, Champion, Hurley, Eddie Bauer, The North Face, Solo Stove… the list goes on!
From Brooks Brothers custom-embroidered designer clothing and accessories to high-end tech gadgets like branded Tile Bluetooth Trackers, customizable name-brand options are available for your budget and target audience. Your customers will appreciate receiving a high-quality product from a recognized brand, but the best part is that they will associate that high-end branded product with your organization!
Recognize Your Team in Meaningful Ways
Recognizing your team can boost morale and employee engagement. Branded recognition items can also remind your team of their accomplishments and foster a positive company culture.
By giving your team items imprinted with your logo or branding, you show appreciation for their hard work and reinforce your company’s image and values. Additionally, using branded items as a form of recognition can help increase brand awareness, as team members are likely to use and show off the items outside the workplace.
Here are a few items that caught our eye in Vegas:
Need help with your marketing creative AND analytical? We’d love to chat with you.