As the temperature rises and the days get longer, we find it really easy to slip into a slower pace. But don’t let the summer slowdown get you down! It is the perfect time to prepare for Fall events and get ahead of the game.
Are you planning a product launch, a marketing campaign, or a conference for the fall? NOW is the time to lay the foundation and even start promoting. While you’re at it, why not get a jump start on your 2024 calendars too? Planning ahead is always a good idea!
Speaking of planning ahead, did you know that LinkedIn is turning 20 years old on May 5th? That’s right: the world’s largest professional networking site has connected people and businesses for two decades. We’ve compiled a list of the top LinkedIn profiles to follow, including industry leaders, influencers, and thought leaders shaping the future of work:
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
- Jeff Weiner, Executive Chairman of LinkedIn
- Tony Robbins, life and business strategist
- Simon Sinek, author and motivational speaker
- Reid Hoffman, Co-founder of LinkedIn and Partner at Greylock Partners
- Arianna Huffington, founder, and CEO of Thrive Global
- Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of VaynerMedia and author
- Melinda Gates, philanthropist, and co-founder of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Adam Grant, organizational psychologist and professor at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft
These thought leaders and influencers shape the future of work and provide valuable insights into leadership, productivity, innovation, and more. Following their LinkedIn profiles will help you stay up-to-date on your industry’s latest trends and best practices.
Note: This is just a small selection of the many great LinkedIn profiles. Don’t be afraid to explore and find new voices that resonate with you and your interests!
At RUNMARK, we want to provide valuable resources to help you stay ahead of the curve. That’s why we’ve also compiled a list of our top 7 Tips for Trade Show Success to help you get a head start on your Fall event planning.
As always, if you have any questions or comments, please contact us anytime. Feel free to use us as a resource!